Saturday, 2 June 2012

First day With Ubuntu....

Finally.... I installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on my PC. Its quite difficult decision for me to leave window, because I am a gamer and I love game and Linux is not support windows game, but now I have Linux. So lets start. Many people doesn't know that Linux is very strong operating system as compare to Windows. I install Ubuntu through pendrive. I make it bootable with Universal-USB-Installer- Its so easy and than restart the PC and through bios i make pendrive first boot device than okay and escape bios restart the PC and bingo... I see what .....There is six options -:    
                                  
1) Run Ubuntu from this USB
2) Install Ubuntu on hard disk
3) Test memory
4) Boot from first hard disk
5) Advanced option
6) Help

                                   
                                   Step one

                                   
                                       step two

                                    
                                             step three

                                    
                                       Installation start

then I select 2nd option, after 1 hours(Its also depend on internet speed) Ubuntu installed in my PC. Now I'll enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment